We’ve missed you!
Southbridge Credit Union is happy to welcome back the public to all our locations, as we’ve re-opened our lobbies and are back to normal business hours. We value the health and safety of our staff and members and have taken the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- Social distancing guidelines are in effect. We ask that everyone maintains a 6-foot distance from each other and employees when possible. Our branches are clearly marked to reflect this.
- We’ll be monitoring capacity limits at all locations.
- By order of the Massachusetts Governor’s Office, face masks are required when entering our buildings.
- Safety shields are up at all teller stations and other member service areas.
- High touch surfaces will be wiped down regularly throughout the day.
We look forward to serving you and remember, you can always bank from home anytime by using our e-services and mobile banking options. Sign up for online and mobile banking today!
We’ve got you.