To protect your account, we monitor debit card and ATM transactions for potentially fraudulent activity through eNFACT, a fraud detection program. Possible fraudulent activity may include a sudden change in location, a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, our monitoring agency will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions.
You May Be Called…
If fraudulent ATM or debit card use is suspected, you will be called to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- The automated call center will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You’ll be asked to verify your identity and provide your 5 digit zip code.
- You’ll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You’ll be provided a toll-free number to call should have you additional questions.
Unless absolutely required for a legitimate business purpose, you should avoid giving out your:
- Address and Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Card or Account Number
- Card Expiration Date
Your PIN is private – never give it out.
Online, you should never respond to unsolicited emails that:
- Ask you to verify your card or account number.
- Send account information.
- Link to websites.
To contact eNFACT Security about debit card issues, please call toll-free 877-253-8964.