What Makes SCU Different?
- We’re known for our strong member orientation.
- We pay competitive rates of interest on savings and loan products.
- We divide income between dividends to members and reserves to build capital, which strengthens SCU on its members’ behalf.
- Deposits are insured in full by the federal National Credit Union Administration and the private Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation.
- Our Southbridge High School and Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School branches serve the school system employees and students while functioning as a teaching facility.
Community financial institutions like SCU were created by local people, and are led by local people. We emphasize local decision-making. We welcome you to SCU!
To become a member, call 888-559-2265 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.