What Do We Mean When We Say “We’ve Got You”?
People don’t often think of a bank the way they think of a friend or a trusted neighbor. But we’re not a bank. We’re a credit union. We don’t have customers. We have members. Watch our video featuring real employees and members.
At Southbridge Credit Union, we’ve got you.
What Makes SCU Different?
- We’re known for our strong member orientation.
- We pay competitive rates of interest on savings and loan products.
- We divide income between dividends to members and reserves to build capital, which strengthens SCU on its members’ behalf.
- Deposits are insured in full by the federal National Credit Union Administration and the private Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation.
- Membership at SCU is available to persons, businesses and organizations that are either residing, working or operating within our sphere of operation. This includes the Massachusetts counties of Worcester, Bristol, Franklin, Hampshire, Norfolk, Hampden and Middlesex. It also includes Windham County in Connecticut.
Community financial institutions like SCU were created by local people, and are led by local people. We emphasize local decision-making. We welcome you to SCU!