Our debit/ATM card offers convenient access to your Southbridge Credit Union accounts. Use it to make purchases wherever Mastercard® is accepted, and at many ATMs. To apply for a Southbridge Credit Union debit/ATM card, you must be at least 18 years old, unless a parent or guardian is on the account and assumes the responsibility. Come into any of our branches and fill out an application. Non-members of Southbridge Credit Union must make a one-time interest-earning deposit of $5 into a regular share account to establish membership in order to open a checking account. For our debit card, our ATM/cash limits are up to $750.00 per day; our point-of-sale (POS) daily limits are up to $2,000.00 per day. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions or to view a demo.
About Your SCU Debit MasterCard® and ATM Card
- Access money from ATMs displaying the NYCE, Cirrus or Allpoint logos.
- There is no transaction fee when you use an SCU ATM. At a foreign (non-SCU) ATM, that credit union or bank could charge you a surcharge. You can avoid a surcharge by using any ATM with the SUM or Allpoint symbol.
Due to an increase in debit card fraud, your card may have restricted use when traveling overseas. Please call us at 888-599-2265 for more information.
For Your Convenience…
- If your Debit MasterCard® or ATM card is lost or stolen, report it right away by calling toll-free 800-472-3272. This phone service is open 24/7.
- To activate your new Debit MasterCard® or ATM card, please call toll-free 800-757-9848.
- To make changes to your PIN, use an SCU ATM or call toll-free 800-757-9848.
- To contact eNFACT Security about debit card issues, please call toll-free 877-253-8964.
SCU ATM Locations
Our ATM card has limits up to $500.00 per day.
We now offer our members 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs at local and national retail locations coast to coast and in the UK. Simply use your SCU Rewards Debit or ATM card, and all transactions at Allpoint ATMs are surcharge-free, guaranteed.
To find an Allpoint ATM, visit The Allpoint Network.
We have joined with about 175 financial institutions to form the SUM program. There are over 1,000 SUM ATMs all across Massachusetts. Saving you money when you use a SUM ATM is just one more example of the way we respond to our members’ needs.
To find a SUM ATM, visit the SUM Network.