Our debit/ATM cards offer convenient access to your SCU accounts.
Use it to make purchases wherever MasterCard® is accepted, and at many ATMs.
To apply for a Southbridge Credit Union debit/ATM card, you must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/guardian on the account to assume responsibility. If you are not already a member of SCU, you must make a one-time interest-earning deposit of $5 into a regular share account before applying for a card. ATM withdrawals are limited to $750/day. Point-of-sale (POS) daily limits are up to $2,000/day. Fill out an application at any of our branch locations.
- Access money from ATMs displaying the NYCE, Cirrus, SUM or Allpoint logos.
- There is no transaction fee when you use an SCU ATM. Non-SCU ATMs may charge you a surcharge. You can avoid a surcharge by using any ATM with the SUM or Allpoint symbol.
Important Phone Numbers
- To activate your new Debit MasterCard® or ATM card, please call toll-free 800-992-3808.
- To make changes to your PIN, use an SCU ATM or call toll-free 800-992-3808.
- To reach our fraud monitoring service, please call toll-free 833-735-1894.