Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager
Provides excellent customer service, handling transactions and referring products. It is the primary function of the teller to focus on revenue-generating activities and to be cognizant and support the financial sustainability and profitability of the Credit Union.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes members to the credit union and provides routine information concerning credit union services in accordance with credit union policies.
- Performs a variety of activities to process transactions initiated by members and to provide credit union services to members.
- Balances cash drawer and makes settlement of day’s activities.
- Receives and directs specific questions to the appropriate departments.
- Manages telephone inquiries and requests.
- Responsible for general typing, filing, computer input, and other miscellaneous duties.
- As an ambassador of the Credit Union, is knowledgeable of all products and services and promote them whenever possible.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- Ability to accept and perform new job responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to accept change when required in the performance of job responsibilities.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Skilled in typing; general office equipment and data processing systems. Works accurately with figures and performs detailed work of a routine nature.
Capacity for collaborating well with associates and members. Personable nature and patient attitude, dependability, and initiative.
Hand dexterity is required to operate a computer terminal and/or related equipment; eye coordination is required to operate a computer/teller terminal; stands at the teller counter/station to process member transactions.