Safe and Secure!
Protection from unauthorized access with a safe, secure site with the industry standard called SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128 bit encryption. So no worries here!
- Online banking and bill payment are free.
- Do banking when you want to, anytime, anywhere.
- Eliminates hand-written checks, envelopes and stamps, and trips to the post office.
- Eliminates late payments and/or fees due to lost mail.
- Track every transaction you make.
- View updated balances and activity for ALL authorized accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts with Southbridge Credit Union.
- Contact SCU securely through email through your online banking.
- Receive account alerts and notices for various transactions and balances.
- Set up recurring payments.
We’ve made banking even easier for our members with our new online banking enhancements. Whether it’s for personal or business use, members benefits from:
Desktop Remote Check Deposit Capabilities
This important feature allows you to make check deposits remotely at your convenience without ever leaving your home or office.
Set Up Sub-Users with Designated Accounts and Authorizations
You can set up and authorize other users, control your scope of activities, and access levels and account settings.
Quicken/QuickBooks Downloads Through Online Banking
If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, you can conveniently download account information directly into Quicken/QuickBooks.
Manage your finances more efficiently and effectively with the flexibility of not having to visit a branch, leaving you more time to tackle other tasks on your list. SCU makes it easier than ever to do your banking anytime, anywhere!
To sign up for SCU’s free online banking for the first time, you will need your member number, last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth, and a valid email address on file with SCU. It’s that easy!