Helping you succeed after college with student loan refinancing through LendKey.
Refinancing student loan debt can lower your monthly payments, reduce your interest rate, and extend the payment period on your loans.
- Cosigner release is available for creditworthy borrowers after 12 on-time principal and interest payments.
- Enjoy an interest-only repayment option for up to 4 years, followed by standard repayment.
- Get a 0.25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for automatic repayments.
- There is no origination fee for all student borrowers.
Apply today and start saving. Click the button below or call LendKey at 888-549-9050.
Student Loan Refinancing Q&A
A: Student loan consolidation allows borrowers to consolidate and refinance one or multiple loans into a single loan at a potentially lower interest rate.
A: Consolidating is combining multiple loans into a single loan and monthly payment, while “refinancing” is reducing the interest rate of an existing loan.
A: A borrower must:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Have graduated from an eligible school
- Meet minimum credit requirements
A: Up to $125,000 in undergraduate student loan debt and up to $175,000 in graduate student loan debt.
A: A cosigner is a parent, grandparent, guardian or other adult who is creditworthy and willing to assume legal responsibility for the loan liabilities along with you. The cosigner must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
A: In some instances, a cosigner is required. A creditworthy cosigner increases the likelihood of your loan approval and may lead to a lower loan rate. Creditworthy borrowers that meet the credit requirements may apply without a cosigner.
A: After you are conditionally approved based on credit, you (and your cosigner) may be asked to submit the following documents:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of graduation
- Proof of income
- Payoff information