Funding your future with LendKey.
For many, reaching financial goals starts with an education that will put your professional goals within reach. Whether you’re looking to start a degree program or refinance an existing student loan, we’ve got you.
College is a BIG investment. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you right through graduation. We’ve partnered with LendKey to bring you a great new student loan program. It’s easy to apply and approval is fast.
Our low-cost student loans are designed to meet your education needs1.
- Competitive interest rates and with good grades, potential for even lower rates
- .25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for automatic payments
- No origination fee for all student borrowers
Use your loan to pay for qualified education expenses, including:
- Room and board
- Books and computers
Although we ask that you make modest monthly payments while in school, full interest and principal payments are deferred until 6 months after graduation.
Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to cost of attendance (COA) per academic year for a maximum of $120,000 in undergrad school loans or $160,000 in grad school loans.
Student Loan Q&A
A: A borrower must:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible school
- Meet minimum credit requirements
A: Applying with a creditworthy cosigner not only increases your chance of approval, but also may lead to a lower loan rate.
A: Remember to:
- Exhaust all federal loans
- Get started early
- Only request the amount you need for the current academic period
1Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships and federal student loans. Federal student loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans.