We offer a full range of products and services to support you and your financial goals. As a trusted credit union, we’re not in it to make a profit. Instead, we’re able to support our community and our members through profit sharing.
That means…more money in your account. What’s not to love?
And that’s not all. We not only believe you should earn the best rates, but you also deserve a convenient way to access your funds and a secure place to grow them. You deserve options.
Our members can bank online, through our app, by phone, and in-person at any of our local branches, of course. When you join SCU, you’ll also have access to surcharge-free ATMs across the state and across the country, thanks to our participation in Allpoint and SUM Networks.
When it comes to how and where you can access your cash, you can do it here, there, or anywhere. It’s just another way we keep your banking experience personal and local, even when you’re far from home. When you’ve got SCU, we’ve got you.
What Makes SCU Different from a Bank?
- We offer competitive rates of interest on savings and loan products.
- Account holders have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs.
- Deposits are insured by NCUA.
- As a credit union, we are owned by our members, not stakeholders.
- Membership at SCU is available to persons, businesses and organizations that are either residing, working or operating within our sphere of operation. This includes the Massachusetts counties of Worcester, Bristol, Franklin, Hampshire, Norfolk, Hampden and Middlesex. It also includes Windham County in Connecticut.
- Some of our revenue goes directly toward supporting the community.
Let’s Get Started
If you want to keep more of your money in your wallet and in your community, we’ve got you. Why wait? Get started today!